Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Hi. I'm Sam

Welcome to my blog.....


This post is for first time readers, and since this is my first post, you are all first time readers...

My name is Sam and I'm twelve years old.

Welcome to my world. A world full of bugs and creatures. I love bugs and all things with more than 2 legs.




This is me and my little brother....

I have lots and lots of pets which you'll meet in my upcoming posts.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Come back again real soon for a story about my nephew.

10 comments:

Carol Michel said...

I'm looking forward to reading about your pets and other things with four legs!

Eleanor said...

I'll also enjoy reading your blog too. If I have any questions I'll run into the next room and ask you. Love you

Unknown said...

Which nephew? What a teaser! Did Daniel eat his first bite of dogfood? See you very soon...

Hannah-Indiana said...

Nice blog, Sam. I'll be looking forward to reading your upcoming posts! Luke

Luke R. said...

Sam, your awesome! I cant believe you already put my blog on your "blogs i follow" list when I dont even have a post yet!
P.S. I'll have a post by tomorrow.

Luke R. said...

Hey Sam, I finnaly created a post on my blog. Go there whenever you want to and make sure you view my complete profile so I wont be the only person who's viewed it. :)

Luke R. said...

I think Iv'e been on the computer sooooo long that Iv'e become a computer nerd. P.S. please give me your email address so I don't have to contact you like this.

Luke R. said...

Hey Sam,
You might wanna go to my blog today because I have a poll on what my next post should be about and you better hurry because it ends tomorrow! Tell everyone you know to vote!

Laurie and company said...

Hey Sam nice pictures. I think your
family realy enjoys cats and dog.
just kidding!!! (:
mel-mel

Luke R. said...

Hi Sam! Its really akward for me to post on your oldest post, isnt it?
Anyway, You owe my 1,000,000 dollars for letting you take that pic of you on MY stairwell. :)