Sunday, February 17, 2008

Martha Stewart Madness

Hi

These are 3 of my sisters, Sophie, A1, and A3.




I have a nickname for them...

"The Martha Stewart Sisters"

Look at those pajamas.

My little sister can't go for two days without rearranging or making some decoration or craft.

My older sisters' houses are always decorated for every holiday. Even St. Patrick's Day. Probably even "Toe-Jam Day".

I'm a pack-rat, but my younger sister is a "sale-mouse." She will sale anything and everything. Well some things. You get my point.

Drives me crazy. Are there support groups for brothers of Marthas?

5 comments:

Carol Michel said...

Just hide in your room when your younger sister gets all "Martha" on you. That's all the advice that I can provide.

Oh, but tell her to give her Aunty Carol a call, maybe I should be hiring her to come decorate my house better?

Luke R. said...

Sam, I hate to break it to you, but you are HALARIOUS! I'm just glad I only have one Martha Stewart sister! Oh, by the way, I have a blog now. You can find it at www.worldofluke.blogspot.com.

Princess of Painting said...

Sam, you need to embrace your inner Martha!

Eleanor said...

When you are all grown up maybe you can meet & marry a 'Marths', so she would keep your home beautiful & neat.

Hannah-Indiana said...

Oh, Sam, you are so funny! I'm probably one of those Martha Stewart girls. If you look at my room you could probably tell. I hope I don't drive you crazy.