Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Peridot

Hi,

This is my favorite non-human in the world.

Peridot.




To see how we got Peridot, go see my mom's blog.

I've had Peridot for about 2 years. She is turning 3 this year on August 11th. She has 2 sisters and a brother. Peridot is the biggest cat of all of them.


Peridot has her good days and her bad days. On her good days she'll nearly trip you trying to get you to pet her. On her bad days she'll try to claw out your eyes if you get too close.

One morning I woke up and Peridot was lying on my face. I was sneezing for the rest of the day.

I'm not supposed to have her in my room because i'm allergic to her, but sometimes I sneak her in anyway.

Her brother is her twin. They are only two from the litter who had long hair And her brother is the only one we gave away. His name, when he was born, was Gems, then it was One-Eyed Jack because for a long time he only had one eye open.

Her mother's name is Diamond. Who can be nice sometimes, but usually she just plays outside. Her Grandmother is MooMoo who is crazy. Her sister Ruby prefers to stay in my sister's room and sleep in the cat tower. Opal is an energetic cat and it's hard to get her to stay still to pet her. Peridot's adopted sister is Esther. If you want to learn more about her go to my sister's blog.


Yep. Peridot's the best cat in the world.

8 comments:

Sherry at the Zoo said...

By the way...that's MY coat she's wearing. Altho I do like it on her. She's a perfect model, isn't she?

Sophia

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Sam,

Lovely and funny picture of Peridot. It was a great pic because it was funny and P.S. it is funny how Peridot looks so silly and she doesn't even care.

Love,
Your little brother,
Seth

Laurie and company said...

love the cat pix! she looks good in a hat.
so, you're saying that you prefer Peridot over, um, us? ok.
also, that stuff you have at the bottom of your blog, hangman and the spelling thingy...those ROCK! I just spent way too much time on that. with the kids, of course.
LY and MY

Carol Michel said...

So that's Peridot. I have a hard time telling the cats apart!

Aunt Carol

Princess of Painting said...

Peridot is cute and so are you!

Sherry at the Zoo said...

Good post, Sam. Peridot was such a good model!

Love,
Mom

Hannah-Indiana said...

Love the pic of Peridot, Sam! I like hearing about your pets!

Luke R. said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I have been cracking up scince I saw the part about Peridot on your face! Ohhh, man!
By the way, I chose choise #4.